The Diskpart in Windows 7 is a powerful utility to do storage configuration from command prompt and it has more ability than the Disk Administrator GUI. In this post I will share you the power of Diskpart to hide drives in Windows 7.
Here is step by step to do it:
1. Pres start + r from your keyboard to open run window
2. Type diskpart in the run open form
3. You will promt with User Account Control and click Yes
4. Command line utility will open diskpart.exe for you
5. Type list volume and press enter to view all of the drivers
6. View what drive will hide from Ltr or volume in this example I want to hide drive D
7. Type select volume 4 or another option type select volume d
8. To hide it just type remove letter d
To prove it just check from Windows Explore and you will not find drive D on your computer. Maybe sometime you want to show it again, just open Diskpart and just type list volume and type select volume 4 and then type assign letter d. Check it from Windows Explorer and surely you will find drive D complete with previous content. Enjoy it.