- That thing when commenting out an entry you made in /etc/modprobe.d years ago to work around a flakey wifi driver suddenly makes all the amazingly annoying wifi problems you have been having for the last 6 months go away? Yeah, that thing.
- I rather like how GNOME has designed away the need for a menu bar altogether — no wasted space like Windows, no loss of spatial dissociation like Mac OS.
- Coalition takes down NBN web site in preparation for replacing it with "Shit NBN” web site: http://ur1.ca/fictr
- Confused by the bland uniformity of Australian parties? Don’t care enough to pick between the Democratic Labour Party and Liberal Democrats?Well then step right up my friend, you need my How to Vote in the 2013 Australian Federal Election guide! http://ur1.ca/fdzov
- “Every configuration management program attempts to become enterprisey, then is replaced by another that manages configuration.”
Anyone know of something that doesn't suck like Puppet, works Chef but has debs, and that actually solves the problem unlike etckeeper?
Claes Wallin (韋嘉誠) likes this.