It’s the week after Thanksgiving here at OMC headquarters and we couldn’t be happier to have yet-another-holiday in the rear-view mirror. Not that we didn’t have fun with Thanksgiving, but the lead-up to getting things sorted meant this episode is dropping one week later than it should be. And if you’re anything like us you’re still recovering from day n+1 of leftovers. But never fear freedom-loving metalheads, because we’ve lined up some music to help ween you back from your turkey-induced comas and kick you back into high gear. And what a collection of music to give thanks for, including brand new music from Cloudkicker (apparently not content with only releasing the brilliant Live with Intronaut album last week). This episode also features music from 100 Veces Fauna, Mursa, Nightosaur, Show Me a Dinosaur, Underthals, remastered Oak Pantheon, and the triumphant return of Drakum.
- (00:12) 100 VECES FAUNA – Carne Viva by 100 Veces Fauna from 100 VECES FAUNA (BY-NC-ND)
- (03:57) Eve of the Goat/Day of the Goat by Mursa from MRSA (BY-NC)
- (12:24) The Shocking Tale of Wilson Pinnafore by Nightosaur from Set Fire To The Mountain (BY-NC-ND)
- (19:19) Sky Guide by Cloudkicker from Little Histories (BY)
- (22:02) Drawing The Line by Show Me A Dinosaur from Dust (BY-NC-ND)
- (29:40) Qualm by Underthals from Sand Whale EP (BY-NC-ND)
- (35:03) Architect of the Void Pt II by Oak Pantheon from The Void (2014 Remaster) (BY-NC-ND)
- (43:11) Torches Will Rise Again by Drakum from Torches Will Rise Again (BY-NC-SA)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, head to the shows, or prepare them an epic Thanksgiving dinner. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at email@example.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.