- The deadly embrace.
Goldman Sachs Board Member M. Michele Burns is joining the board of bitcoin startup Circle Internet Financial.
Goldman Sachs "investing to show an interest in digital currency" sounds like a threat.
- LOL, same procedure as every year.
First day of 30C3, https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Main_Page
503 Service UnavailableSome error occured.
- I'm not 100% sure but I think I'll be joining the LibreOffice Hackfest Freiburg November 1-3
mray likes this.
- And now you even have to type public into the To field and then wait until it finds Public to address a pump to the public and not only to followers.
X11R5 likes this.
- Since identi.ca moved to pump.io it's pretty much dead and useless.That's true. The stats at http://pumplive.com/ indicate that one action is happening every 0.0027 seconds. That means one action roughly every 7 minutes. Just about everyone I followed stopped posting with the migration. And identi.ca has lost almost all essential functionality: No global timeline, no search function. Even groups appear to have dissipated. Was this the first known instance of a social network committing suicide? Or what did they expect to achieve by moving identi.ca to a half-baked, poorly tested platform?
- Sehen. Unbedingt. So lange es noch online sein darf, in ein paar Tagen (ab 25.7.) ist es weg.
Der gläserne Bürgerhttp://www.daserste.de/unterhaltung/talk/beckmann/sendung/beckmann-18072013-der-glaeserne-buerger-10...
- Seems most people didn't make #Identi.ca 's move to #pump.io, at least my follower count is 1/18 from what it was before. Sending password recovery mail problems on the first day may have added to that.
Oh, btw, you have to explicitly select To Public to have your pump show up, else it only goes to default CC Followers.
And, there are no groups?
2013-07-11T22:28:45Z via Identi.ca Web CC: Public
- Because of that xul-ext-adblock-plus dependency crap aptitude now suggests to remove enigmail and icedove. !Debian #FAIL