- "If Berlin was a person, and it had a regrettable-drunken-split-condom-shag-on-a-dustbin with a Trustafarian from Brighton and that mistake resulted in the shitting out of a self-centred-obnoxious-arse-picking-bratty-skinny-legged-fuckflake, that child would be a place called ‘Dalston’."
- "The most deadly criticism one could make of modern civilization is that apart from its man-made crises and catastrophes, is not humanly interesting. . . . In the end, such a civilization can produce only a mass man: incapable of spontaneous, self-directed activities: at best patient, docile, disciplined to monotonous work to an almost pathetic degree. . . . Ultimately such a society produces only two groups of men: the conditioners and the conditioned, the active and passive barbarians." —Lewis Mumford, 1951
- Great article: Why life in America can literally drive you insane.
The epidemic of "mental illness" seen as a form of rebellion against society http://www.alternet.org/personal-health/whats-behind-dramatic-rise-mental-illness?paging=off
- Bellissimo bellissimo bellissimo http://www.senzasoste.it/locale/dedicato-ai-tifosi-amaranto-la-notte-che-attaccammo-berlusconi-a-san-siro
- Goodbye to all my friends. Shortly #Google won't allow me to talk to you anymore http://drift.to/xmppShow all 7 replies
- @kitestramrt Wait - you still had friends? I mean, choosing freedom practically means self-isolation. This only proves it.
kitestramrt shared this.