2022-11-26T15:38:16Z via Identi.ca Web CC: Public
- Bruce Schneier and Eben Moglen discuss a post-Snowden Internet http://boingboing.net/2013/12/15/bruce-schneier-and-eben-moglen-2.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium...
- Keep your guns, but take responsibility http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/11/opinion/liu-gun-responsibility/
- Watching "The Nightmare Before Christmas" for the first time.
Lady J likes this.
2013-12-11T17:47:30Z via Puma To: Public
Dear Pres. Obama: Dissent isn’t Possible in a Surveillance State http://www.juancole.com/2013/12/dissent-possible-surveillance.html
2013-12-11T13:35:46Z via Puma To: Public
If you would like to chat privately via surespot. Click http://goo.gl/81hHLV to install the android app and invite me as a friend.
2013-11-26T05:01:58Z via Impeller To: Public
You'll have to pry the complicated ALPS from my cold dead hands.
2013-11-09T14:37:16Z via Impeller To: Public
If involved in a traffic so in NM, do not exit the vehicle w/o a lawyer & armed security present. http://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/1q781s/federal_agents_strip_search_woman_insert_fingers/
- Breaking: A Klingon has been elected in NY http://polhudson.lohudblogs.com/2013/11/06/breaking-a-klingon-has-been-elected-in-ny/
2013-11-06T19:05:06Z via Puma To: Public
Faith is never a virtue.
- The U.S. Needs a Constitution—Here's How to Write It http://m.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/11/the-us-needs-a-constitution-heres-how-to-write-it/...
2013-11-01T15:06:31Z via Puma To: Public
Kansas, at least it's not as bad as Oklahoma.