Birmingham, United States
2013-08-15T01:56:10Z via Impeller To: Public
Someone actually wants to read the beginnings of the book I wrote? Wow. :'-) That makes me smile on the inside.
- Oh, Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
The summer's gone, and all the flow'rs are dying
'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide. But come ye back when summer's in the meadow
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow
'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow
Oh, Danny boy, oh, Danny boy, I love you so. And if you come, and all the flowers are dying
If I am dead, as dead I well may be
I pray you'll find the place where I am lying
And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me. And I shall hear, though soft you tread above me
And all my grave will warm and sweeter be
And then you'll kneel and whisper that you love me
And I shall sleep in peace until you come to me. or I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me. or And I shall rest in peace until you come to me. or Oh, Danny boy, oh, Danny boy, I love you so.
- Identi.ca is loading VERY SLOWLY for me on Firefox + Mac Mountain Lion on AT&T U-verse. Am I the only one experiencing some lag? #identica #pumpio #lag #slow
- Does anyone know how to dismiss notifications on PUMP.io? I've had the same three messages and notifications in my upper toolbar for days now, and can't make them dismiss like on Facebook or Google+. Tips anyone? #pumpio #identica
ZettaGeek shared this.
- "The songs of the war are as old as the hills. They cling like the rust on the cold steel that kills. They tell of the boys who went down to the tracks, in a patriotic manner with the cold steel on their backs." - The Patriots Dream #lightfoot #canadianmusicisawesome
2013-07-15T14:38:30Z via Identi.ca Web To: Public"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." - Mark Twain
- Pump.IO is working great, Evan! Thank you for working so hard to get this migrated and setup. Regardless of what everyone said, the wait was worth it.
Once again, thank you from a long-time fan of Identi.ca, and what it represents. We salute you!
Evan Prodromou likes this.