2015-12-02T06:25:38Z via AndStatus To: PublicGot Pebble Time Round and installed firmware on it with Jolla.
2015-09-24T12:30:23Z via AndStatus To: PublicSailfish OS 2.0!
2015-09-23T04:18:27Z via AndStatus To: PublicDocker run --net=host is easier than mapping ports when security is not an issue.
2015-09-17T12:52:39Z via AndStatus To: PublicLiking redux.
2015-08-13T17:19:38Z via Identi.ca Web To: Public CC:Hmm, looks like Darktable doesn't behave nicely with HiDPI.
2015-08-09T16:54:26Z via Identi.ca Web To: Public CC:I'm writing this with my new Yoga 3 Pro. So far so good with Fedora. I'm very disappointed that Firefox is so bad with touch. I had to install Chrome. Even it either needs extra command line argument or disabling of the touchpad in the keyboard for the touchscreen to work.
2015-08-01T17:48:57Z via Identi.ca Web To: Public CC:I just noticed that my home router has IPv6 support, but no firewall for it. I clearly need a new home router as the IPv6 worked.
2015-07-25T15:47:00Z via AndStatus To: Publichttp://exple.tive.org/blarg/2015/07/24/hostage-situation/
2015-07-11T04:28:55Z via Identi.ca Web To: CC: Public
2015-06-15T05:54:37Z via Identi.ca Web To: CC: PublicApparently docker build can act as a simple CI. Just run tests in a Dockerfile and build that Dockerfile automatically. In case of a success, build results can be found from a docker image.
2015-01-29T07:48:30Z via AndStatus To: PublicYay, AndStatus works for me again!
- What would a good GTD app need?
- Very easy input of text, photos, files, anything from many sources.
- Ability to process an item to an action.
- Ability to defer item to future date.
- Ability to process an item to a calendar entry.
- Ability to archive an item to be found easily when needed.
- Ability to easily create a project around item.
- Easy customizable categorization of actions.
- Quick access to categorized actions whenever, wherever.