- gpg4usb v0.3.3-1 and v0.4-alpha released!
- gpg4usb-0.3.3-1 additionally contains a 64-bit linux binary now, so there's no need to have 32-bit compatibility libraries installed on a 64-bit linux system anymore
- this release contains japanese translation, thanks a lot to Andoh.
- we changed the behaviour of the "remove double linebreaks"-action. It doesn't filter GPG-headers anymore
- we updated the included GnuPG-binaries from 1.4.16 to 1.4.18 for fixing some security issues (have a look at the changelog of GnuPG 1.4.17 and 1.4.18).
New alpha release 0.4
This release additionally contains binaries for MacOS. But since we had to rewrite the whole core, this release needs a lot of testing. So, if you want to be sure, better get the stable release. If you want to have a look what is planned for the release when it is finished have a look on our TODO-List.
Changes in this release till now:
- added encrypt to self functionality, so that every message additionally is encrypted for the choosen key
- added find widget
- added posibility to change path of keydb for using the keydb of other applications
- show key details in an extra tab, not in a window
- added refresh key from keyserver
- added upload key to keyserver
- added possiblity to add/remove keyservers
- added posibility for creating RSA-keys
- removed key management and integrated these functionalities in main window
- Google Has Most of My Email Because It Has All of Yours #privacy #google
Andres V likes this.
Krugor shared this.
2014-03-30T00:42:18Z via Identi.ca Web To: CC: Public
Neue Zertifikate und fetchmailAlle Jahre wieder erneuern Mailprovider ihre ssl-Zertifikate, oder setzen eine verschlüsselte Verbindung endlich mal überhaupt zwingend voraus. Ruft man manche Postfächer noch mit #fetchmail ab, gibt es bei Unstimmigkeiten mit dem ssl-Zertifikat eine Fehlermeldung in der fetchmail-Logdatei und Mails werden nicht mehr abgerufen...
»I figured I was just a cloud hater so I should let people move forward with their vision of the future.«
- #Tails, The Amnesic Incognito Live System, version 0.20, is out. https://tails.boum.org/news/version_0.20/index.en.html … #tor #anonymity #privacy
Krugor shared this.