- Post editing.
- Ability to create person lists, delete them, and post to specific lists. *** (you can't manage who is in which list yet)
- Better posts resizing (no more splitters). *** (this might be slow in old computers!)
- Optimize image sizes inside posts and comments. *** (Needs more polish)
- Avatar upload in profile editor *** (actual upload is not done yet)
- Author's avatar in posts is a button with several options.
- Show if a post has been updated, and when.
- Show "To" and "CC" recipients in posts as links.
- Option to paste without formatting (as plain text).
- Make proper links automatically when pasting a link-like text.
- Option to quote comments. Selecting text in a post before clicking "Comment" also quotes it.
- Regular notes can have titles. (This helps a lot in the Meanwhile column!)
- Account wizard polishing.
- Some more text formatting options.
As always, testers are welcome. Cheers!
jrobb, ghostdancer, José María Morales, Mark Jaroski and 11 others likes this.
ghostdancer, José María Morales, K', ostfriesenmärz and 5 others shared this.
“maybe you could mention the os that dianara runs on? ;)”
GNU/linux. A few distributions already have packages, either in main repos or somewhere else.
It should be possible to build it in msWindows and OSX, but I haven't tried, and don't know much about that process :p
ostfriesenmärz likes this.