- "Precaution in EU has become a pretext for import protectionism under pretense of consumer safety" - http://bit.ly/13EwVZu #TAFTA/#TTIP
- Surveillance and the Internet of Things - http://bit.ly/10LN0ir "In the longer term, the Internet of Things means ubiquitous surveillance."
2013-05-21T14:37:01+00:00 via web To: Public
- Are all telephone calls recorded and accessible to the US government? - http://bit.ly/16GEPYE horribly plausible; and the uk? #surveillance
- New EU law that could ban our seeds - http://bit.ly/10UTvT8 time to write to European Commission before vote next week #SaveSeed
- OxyContin And The Art Of 'Evergreening' - http://bit.ly/11UP9bj how to make temporary intellectual monopolies less temporary
- "Governments now answer to business, not voters. Is democracy dead?" - http://bit.ly/14Tag22 great analysis (v @mbauwens)
Kuro Sawai likes this.
- What is TPP? It's the biggest global threat to the Internet since ACTA. Let's get #IPOut of it. https://eff.org/r.b9Qr
- [RT] What Is #TPP? It's the Biggest Global Threat to the Internet Since #ACTA - http://bit.ly/13GNohG yup - until #TAFTA/#TTIP gets going..
- Don't get all gloomy because of TPP (ACTA's succesor). There'll be more badly written laws coming as you sleep through your life.
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA likes this.
- E-Commerce Giant Alibaba Works With Chinese Government to Bring Down Piracy in China - http://bit.ly/17hKJx7 seeking respectability? #china
- A reference article for the Communications Data bill - http://bit.ly/141pqlt people waking up to the dangers (v @julianhuppert) #snoopers
- Richtlinie über Fluggast-Daten: EU-Innenausschuss stimmt gegen Vorratsdatenspeicherung von Reisenden - http://bit.ly/YO50ow great news #EU