2017-03-17T01:46:03Z via AndStatus To: Public
http://www.sainthoax.com/make-america-misogynistic-again/ Trump quotes added to 50s ads, the world he wants
- FSF recommends using other code hosting sites, but finds the new GitHub Terms of Service do not appear incompatible with copyleft.
- SPI managed ~$2.5 million for Free Software projects in 2016.
Thanks to organizations like Software in the Public Interest and @sfconservancy for supporting Free Software projects.
Charles ☕ Stanhope likes this.
- Vint Cerf said openness was important to the early Internet.
Apparently everyone else said open models, FLOSS and innovation are currently required to succeed.
- No technical reasons to ditch LiMux
- The US border is not a constitution free zone, but it's also not full constitution
2017-03-06T01:10:06Z via AndStatus To: Public
Open Data: Cities Panel #SCaLE15x
2017-03-05T02:11:47Z via AndStatus To: Public
A friend I had not seen in several years showed up to my #SCaLE15x presentation. Most awesome. #community
2017-03-04T18:51:56Z via AndStatus To: Public
'experimental politician' #SCaLE15x keynote
2017-03-04T18:23:00Z via AndStatus To: Public
Open Source Software as Activism
Keynote at #SCaLE15x. Karen tomorrow
2017-03-03T18:34:11Z via AndStatus To: Public
Alison Chaiken, the first second, we don't understand 'off'
- My etckeeper article is currently on top of the OpenSource.com front page :).
I'm also presenting on etckeeper Saturday at #SCaLE15x
We have a jobs BoF Friday night, #SCaLE15xjobs
2017-03-02T21:49:35Z via AndStatus To: Public
The job board is up at #SCaLE15x. #SCaLE15xjobs
2017-03-02T20:27:58Z via AndStatus To: Public
#nextcloud at #SCaLE15x
2017-03-02T18:07:34Z via AndStatus To: Public
Started #SCaLE15x on freebies for those at the conference