- The beginning of a great adventure. I start a new job with Red Hat in May: http://ur1.ca/90p81
- f(x) = O(g(x)) iff ∃ C, x₀ st Cf(x)>g(x) ∀ x>x₀. If g(x) = 3x²+4x+2 then with C=4, Cf(x)>g(x) ∀ x>5.
Bradley M. Kuhn likes this.
- I was asked this week to comment on the #Harmony 1.0 agreements: Here is my take: http://bit.ly/nTW79F
- @adridg "Open Source" now means "at least one version of the software we ship is available under an OSI approved licence".
- @kevingranade Software Freedom and Free Software (and the related FL?OSS) have all retained their value. Only Open Source is meaningless.
- I think the "Open Source" brand is now officially eroded to meaningless. #android