- Whilst trying to buy a house I've come to loath estate agents who aren't up front (like the house is concrete, good luck getting a mortgage) or sellers who really want 10-15% above what's listed and get pissy when offered "below" it.
Unfortunately this seems to be the norm. 😑
- Nothing screams "professional outfit" than getting an automated email with just a footer asking you to consider the environment before printing and admonishing you from disclosing the content of the email.
Which is none.
Because they're incompetent.
Wow I've become old. 😑🤣
Akari-chan likes this.
- Why are SaaS companies so against Webhooks?
I'd like to integrate with another service not directly supported but does accept Webhook callbacks, yet it's a 700% markup tier.
Idea #431 for a business - Webhook integrations that aren't extortionately priced.
- "Pretty cool that all other problems a billionaire could reasonably tackle are solved, leaving this one"
The Register summing up my thoughts in a byline.
- Phishing emails to client:
DMARC set to reject.
Microsoft 365: Eh, looks legit, we know best, just send it along.
Me: Reports every single email as phishing spam.
Microsoft 365: Wait what.
- I'm fully expecting this pruned Gray report to be all we get.
If the report wasn't fully published at the request of the Met, when the Met stops investigating, will we see the full Gray report as it's no longer prejudicing any police inquiry?I seriously doubt it.Sue Gray: Initial findings of Downing Street lockdown party probe publishedhttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60195620
- Ah, Oracle Cloud.
More interested in having me buy now, sign up or talk to sales than allow me to report a phishing site.
Its bad when a "Oracle Cloud report abuse" search turns up Google, Microsoft and Zoho's abuse forms, but nothing for Oracle.
Just give me an email address!
- May have just lost my ERP install due to an undocumented change in the updater.Awesome.
- Microsoft are taking the piss now.Every reported email has been flagged as malware, plus the same email from a different address.They've added forwarded emails to the admin notifying them of the original phishing email and emails from me discussing whats going on.I give up.
- There is literally no point reporting phishing emails to Microsoft, they just ignore it.These are all the same emails sent to different users, all reported within a few minutes of being received, and with the scamming email address blocked.Useless.