Amitai Schleier email@example.com
Enlightened doofus. Software development coach. Legacy code wrestler. Non-award-winning musician. Award-winning bad poet. https://agilein3minut.es podcaster.
- [please share freely!]
Help me find a summer internship in Cleveland, NYC, or Chicago for a sophomore in Computer Science at CWRU?
It’s for the daughter of one of the best teachers I ever had. So it would be especially satisfying to contribute to her learning in some small way.
- We sang "The Star-Spangled Banner" (with harmony!) to Taavi, bib on, awaiting his first taste of mixed apple-banana. On "braaaave", as if on cue, he joined in with his loudest shriek. He got what he wanted, but not until we eventually stopped laughing.
- This afternoon, I put Taavi down for a change. He said “dada.” I said “dada?” He laughed.
This evening, Taavi started making long sequences of ba-ga-da sounds. And crawled one body length, then turned around and crawled back.
We are in good trouble.
Dana likes this.
2017-11-14T02:05:19Z via Identi.ca Web CC: Public
- Well this was a satisfying commit: https://github.com/schmonz/qmail/commit/8d12a5c276628c1f80981402c0350b2e2330e32d
- Ophelia, bereft, died "incapable of her own distress." May we be capable of ours. Try Medtner's "Ophelia's Song": https://schmonz.com/2007/02/12/medtner-skazka-in-f-minor-ophelias-song-op-14-no-1/20070209-medtner-s...
- My SMTP proxy now has all the behaviors I want. When they're controlled by a config file, it'll be time to ship. https://gist.github.com/schmonz/6d8da539a5a43e99d5ad5810cde05b22#file-qmail-fixsmtpio-c
Claes Wallin (韋嘉誠) likes this.