Amitai Schleier firstname.lastname@example.org
Enlightened doofus. Software development coach. Legacy code wrestler. Non-award-winning musician. Award-winning bad poet. https://agilein3minut.es podcaster.
- Looking backward: I've been committing to #pkgsrc slow and steady since 2001. https://github.com/NetBSD/pkgsrc/graphs/contributors
Looking forward: #pkgsrcCon returns to Berlin this July. http://pkgsrc.org/pkgsrcCon/2018/
Also this summer: I'm available to consult in Germany (and nearby)! https://identi.ca/schmonz/note/v-lOYKDSQjCVnx-JpYQqUw
Claes Wallin (韋嘉誠) likes this.
2018-02-21T14:30:40Z via Identi.ca Web CC: Public
- [Please share!]Big news: it's my birthday, and I've gone indie! Available to consult, coach, and train, centered on your code in your team space. Primarily NY metro area. More info: https://schmonz.com/2018/02/09/back-to-work-maybe-with-you/#Agile #XP #Scrum #TDD #CI #Dev #DevOps #ModernAgile #Coaching
McClane likes this.
McClane shared this.
- Slides and retro findings from last night's "#BDD For Everyone": https://schmonz.com/2018/01/18/agilecoachingdc-january-2018-bdd-for-everyone/
- [please share freely!]
Help me find a summer internship in Cleveland, NYC, or Chicago for a sophomore in Computer Science at CWRU?
It’s for the daughter of one of the best teachers I ever had. So it would be especially satisfying to contribute to her learning in some small way.
- We sang "The Star-Spangled Banner" (with harmony!) to Taavi, bib on, awaiting his first taste of mixed apple-banana. On "braaaave", as if on cue, he joined in with his loudest shriek. He got what he wanted, but not until we eventually stopped laughing.
- This afternoon, I put Taavi down for a change. He said “dada.” I said “dada?” He laughed.
This evening, Taavi started making long sequences of ba-ga-da sounds. And crawled one body length, then turned around and crawled back.
We are in good trouble.
Dana likes this.
2017-11-14T02:05:19Z via Identi.ca Web CC: Public