Amitai Schleier email@example.com
Enlightened doofus. Software development coach. Legacy code wrestler. Non-award-winning musician. Award-winning bad poet. https://agilein3minut.es podcaster.
- Progress: C SMTP proxy reliably logs all I/O, dies when client or server dies, does not interfere at all (yet!). https://gist.github.com/schmonz/6d8da539a5a43e99d5ad5810cde05b22#file-qmail-fixsmtpio-c
2017-09-16T21:17:13Z via Identi.ca Web CC: Public
- "A near-perfect BSD project: #pkgsrc. I put it up there with OpenSSH and mandoc… significant value to other OSes."
- I don't know how I'd define the threshold, but if too many people take too many of my ideas too seriously, I start wondering what I've done.
- After drawing a picture, I may be close to having a program run itself as the child of some other program and proxy all of its I/O.
_May_.Behold, I hath learned stuff about pipes and select()! This SMTP proxy does what I want. Now to translate to DJB C: https://gist.github.com/schmonz/6d8da539a5a43e99d5ad5810cde05b22
- What I learned from #agile2017, despite not having been there, and a brief happy personal update: https://schmonz.com/talk/20170821-agile-for-humans/ #agileforhumans
- What's #BDD look like? We'd have to do it together. But once #3Amigos agree on examples, what's #Cucumber look like? https://schmonz.com/2017/08/17/torontoagile-august-2017-bdd-for-everyone/
- One man's personal account of his town outwitting an unwanted rally. Just a few miles down the road from here. https://thelongestway.com/2017/04/08/i-dont-like-the-antifa/