- I just deployed some new code to correct errors in the stored data for local users. For various reasons local users' data was being corrupted; this should fix most of those problems.
To make sure stuff gets distributed correctly, there is also an "update" message that goes out; you may see a lot of updates for people you follow. This is by design.
Evan Prodromou shared this.Show all 8 replies
- There seems to be a problem with the password recovery on identi.ca. I'm trying to trace it down; I think it might have to do with firewalls and the remote mail server.
Thanks for being patient, folks.
Luckily, my flight is delayed, so I have some time to look into this.Show all 12 replies
- Show all 12 replies
- Thank you to everyone spreading DuckDuckgo! We've broken our traffic records every day this week!: http://ur1.ca/7z7gu
- Sorry if you've seen some DB errors. I was driving in the car with my kids to a country cottage with spotty WiFi, so: of course.
- Had a dream about a really awesome command last night. Had find, awk, sort and sed in it (no sleep). Now I've forgotten it. Hate that.
herath72 likes this.
- because secrecy for a court is, by definition, a flaw: justice has to be public to be *justified* justice
- ssh-copy-id user@server # Quickest way to add ssh key to a remote host. Mac users may not have this command. By @missemmagoodwin #guestweek
- .@EFF is giving back to the free software movement, one CiviCRM patch at a time. https://eff.org/r.1bDT
- play -n synth pl E2 pl A2 pl D3 pl G3 pl B3 pl E4 delay 0 .05 .1 .15 .2 .25 remix - fade 0 4 .1 norm -1 # Tune that new toy guitar.