2017-03-07T17:37:27Z via Identi.ca Web CC: Public
Clacke moved to social.heldscal.la and datamost.com shared this.
2016-02-10T16:07:24Z via Identi.ca Web CC: Public
- A very interesting post and deep thoughts on the current state of the federated and decentralized !SocialWeb http://bit.ly/1aI5BgW !FSW
- #SailfishOS on @Jolla looks better than !Android & the rest, but I'm still bitter that the!Maemo project based on !GNOME & !Debian is dead
Dennis Zeit likes this.
- SN people want ostatus in pumpio, not a bridge. No salmon, no conversation.
Clacke moved to social.heldscal.la and datamost.com, a(n) person, Jason F. McBrayer, Erkan Yılmaz and 1 others likes this.
- Thanks to !RedHat for $5K & $25K from anonymous donors! We're halfway to NPO Acct Sftware funding: Help us get there: ur1.ca/dy4xq #nptech
- An EFF dispatch from the pro-user picket line outside the close-door TPP negotiations in Lima: https://eff.org/r.b9RR
- Int'l coalition of Internet freedom orgs tells W3C "No #Hollyweb": http://www.fsf.org/news/coalition-against-drm-in-html !fsf !dbd !eff !cc
- Don’t let the myths fool you: the @W3C’s plan for #DRM in !HTML5 is a betrayal to all Web users http://ur1.ca/dhun1 EME is !DBD
- !Conservancy Formalizes its Evaluation Committee and Appoints a New Director ( @mlinksva ): http://ur1.ca/dhqxi
- After 9 Years of #freeculture advocacy, Students for Free Culture is now the Free Culture Foundation http://ur1.ca/dheva
- Check out our shiny new Windows 8 infographic. Close Windows, Open Doors! http://u.fsf.org/gm !fsf !lp !gnu
- I'll talk at the @freeculture conference in NYC April 20-21. http://ur1.ca/d9xjv The lineup looks awesome. Register now! #FCX2013
- Less than 100 signatures away from 10,000 to keep DRM out of HTML + protect freedom on the Web. !lp !fsf !gnu http://u.fsf.org/fu
McScx likes this.
2013-03-29T19:51:59+00:00 via web To: PublicKeep #DRM out of the HTML5 standard. The open web is no place for anti-user technology: https://eff.org/r.5bM8