- First of all, thanks a lot for your in-depth answer to my previous comment (which I've noticed only now due to some lingering weirdness in pump.io notifications ;-)). I wonder, did you get specific negative / anti-canonical feedbacks to your video interview with Mark this time? Yes, I'm very well aware of vitriolic anti-canonical feedback in other occasion, but this time, at least the discussion here on pump.io seems decent enough. It's "just" people with different limit-of-compromise, as you put it, but they all seem quite supportive of the attempt of having a "more" free smartphone on the market, don't you think? Just checking if our respective perceptions are completely skewed, and in different directions, or if you were referring to past episodes :-)
- Show all 14 replies
- !Conservancy lauches campaign to build non-profit accounting software! You can help now by donating & participating: http://ur1.ca/dmpi0
- !Conservancy Formalizes its Evaluation Committee and Appoints a New Director ( @mlinksva ): http://ur1.ca/dhqxi
- OK, so, the SSL cert is fixed. Sorry for the problems, and thanks for your patience.
- I've found the disdain for HTML email messages among hackers kind of ridiculous for a long time.
- I think that's a gross exaggeration. Ubuntu has been a huge step forward for GNU/Linux and Canonical has been integral to that success.
- There are millions of people whose software freedom is directly attributable to Ubuntu. Canonical are squarely on the side of the angels.
reality shared this.Show all 5 replies
- ...once again proving that Free Software eats its own.